Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gone On the Song

Music is my life. trust me I can live without a human(Not full fledged praticality) but not without music in my life. Often on social networking websites, slam books and other chattable hobbies one asks for a favourite music. I can't decide sometimes because more or less I love all forms of music. Because I am a very moody person (but just for very short time now :) and the kind of music I listen to, totally depends on that particular MOOD ! But at all times there are some with reasonable reasons for liking it deeply truly and faithfully.And all those are as follows Hope I dont bore you.

1.Leja Leja Rey- Does anybody know, the Man in this video has travelled with me :) Varun Toorkey and we talked 1.5 years back when he invited me to his engagement in Meerut and we cracked jokes about Raawan ka Sasural, Meerut. But anyways this song is very nice. And at any mood I love this song and the Line --- Chahun paas paas aana koi dhuundh ke bahana tumhe apna maana, chahey ruthey yeh jamana, chahey maarey jagg tumko hai paana ...So firm in love. I wish i could sing this.

2.Ya Rabba dede koi jaan bhi agar--- Gawd 1 THIS was the FIRST SONG i HEARD on MIRCHI in ahmedabaad! when we all were going from Cama to Athka ...Gujarat ! and I was wishing this song would never end ! What an awesome song. I just went to see the movie for this song ONLY. I literally cried. Qudos to Kailaash. Nobody could have sung this as good as him.

3.No Surprize- Daughtry band created by an american idol winner, this is an amazing song i listen to, every morning. Its no surprize I wont be here tomorrow. I cant believe I am here today and the beginning of this song is just awesome.Touching one.

4.Kucch iss tarah - drives me crazy. Well to most of my friends and colleagues I have been inventor of this song :P Coz i found this song for very first time on youtube.It is because I was talking to my friend in Pakistan .' Ubaid' he told, a song in Atif Aslam's album has been removed THE DOORIE album consisted of this fantabulous song.

5.Down and Out--- A song gifted by makkadman.But thank him for this contribution.When I feel down, this song takes me out. Matches to this respect is the Puddle of Mudd's radiate too. But Tantric's the Best.

6.Love to see you Cry--- Enrique's appeal. Love to see him sing this.Followed unbeatables are- Push, Lover and rhythm divine.
7. Tere bin saanu soneya:- Rabbi's all time hit is a mesmorizing one. And has been my caller tune for unbeatable 6 months. I dont keep anything non-living with me for more than 2 3 months.
8. Maa Tujhe salaam and Tujhey Sab hai pata:- Adrenaline rushes and eyes water so I avoid the second song often.

9.Aa rey and Tune jo na Kaha
--- recent hot favourites that inspires my way.Dunno why?

10.Tadap ho tum:-
Baba rey ! I fall down and think of intimacy (yes ahem ahem)all time when i listen to this song. It was something i can't explain I just LOVE this song from movie Darling .
11. Ishq Bina--- Me, dressed in whites, wish to perform on this song at THE SIRI FORT Audi :).



Songs are rhythm of life. When alone, when in public. It is needed by Individual and Public and iske saath koi kuch bhi mita sakta hai, bana sakta hai aur toh aur chala bhi sakta. For me, music is a prayer and love it like Oxygen.

Meanwhile, a SOHAR is going to begin because I have got my seven babies so everybody is cracking jokes on my babies.Lolzz. The babies are seven rats delivered in my Casablanca :P. See you !




No comments:

Post a Comment