Friday, August 14, 2009

I want to do is this.What I want to do is this.

Ok ..

I tell you this - when I was 4 years old. I loved Naresh's job.I used preen up like his wife,Hemalata and used to run away from house, when my mom still complains about , whenever I run away now also, while shez asleep. And asked the neighbouring houses for - Memsaab Kooda de dijiye, lol. Yes I loved the sweeping job and to grow up as a sweeper was my favorite job. Lol

So when I still think and sit with a diary with a very small question where do I see myself five years down the line. Oh God ! When i was able to answer this question five years back. Why amn't I able to do it now. Where does NIdhi see herself five years down the line. Now this question haunts me. Then there arizes a dual life I am living ... Expecting to much from myself and 2nd one...expecting too much from others as well. WHy do people come in somebody's life.
See, whenever you sit back complaining about other people or praising other people. Did you ever think who they are, why did they come and why did they leave.

I tell you a big thing today.God is there for those who believe in him and has made our life a puppet show.Wherein he will bring different cast to different crew to different situation and each situation he will be putting you in will be a great learning. For all those who ever think it would be a bullshit, get your a*** off the blog ...Yaa so here I was......These kinda people come in your life to teach you give a lesson and just go away ... And has been a great learning process with them ...I thank each and every person who came in my life.....Some of them respectably taught me a lot.....

BR, SA, ST, SM, are a very few to mention thank you all .... wherever you are be happy ...

coming be to me I myself....trust me, be dreams cost a lot....it can cost you a stake of, a good family life, a good weekend and a good life...which human dreams of, after earning lots of money. So where do I see myself..

Ok herz a list of things I havent done for many years

1. Ride a horse:- When in BHU, rallies and hulla hungama went on at the time of Spandan 1 oh Gosh what the days it used be. I could give away my financial assets to get those days back again in my life.Guys never miss a full time graduate course in you life.It teaches you a lot. That season I visited NCC camp of army wing, although I hail from 7 UP Naval wing. The only girl to be selected from my batch :) . My visit to that wing gave me one the most memorable days of life and bestest buddies. Those fearless girls who used to drive me off on a horse tubduk tubduk tubduk...

2.Ride on a guy's zoom bike:- It used be class 11 12. Hell man ! I used to live a college life in my school days. And all those guys who sometimes used to offer me a drop at home free of cost. That used to be last time i rode someone's zoom zoom bike. After that a boyfrendless life :P and then a stardom, stopped me from doing this particular task.

3.Eat Eggs:- Haven't eaten after class 8th for the first and last time. Wuff, when dad came to know this, I was out of house for 3 long hours like :D. Dadaji let me in with a shuddhi and gangajal LOL.Yes ! it happened !

4. Travel for holidays:- Long long long time since family outing hasn't taken place in this Pandey Parivar>reason being interest and time too.

5.Sit alone:- Havent sat alone at a place where I can think about blackholes and blackholes where nothing can disturb my thinking.

6. And haven't experienced the essence of flying and paragliding and many other things so Its just.


Coming back to what I want to do has not been defined yet. I search my soul.I search on internet about hell lot of things out of my context too. Mechanica,l Civil interests me a lot. And anything that everybody from different parts of world, with different interest, exists.
I want leave from all this. I want some time for myself and I want a lot of time for myself to decide where I am heading


Meanwhile, I got a very good news that, I cant share now but will be sharing soon !! So just wait and watch

2 comments:

  1. hey Nidhi .. dis one is really funny ...!!!
    you really ate egg :D ha ha ha
    tune tho pura dharam hi bharast kar diya apna .. paditaeen ji :P

    but in dis post u looked totally confused ..
    u say " u want a leave from all dis .. u dont hav time for urself."
    are you mad .. why are you thinking like dis in d previous post also ..u were .. a kind of regretting over ur own success. And d funniest thing here was dat u were lamenting for the lack of time for urself ..

    its like you are running late and you wont stop,even to fuel your car.

    i hope you get my point.
    also i sud keep it short or else it wud a blog inside a blog :)

    best of luck ..
    V all know wat u r capable of :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope all your will come true haa....

    its some thing touching to heart and to know u better as frd as person

    ReplyDelete