Monday, August 17, 2009

Bad smell and a lovely kiss

I was a plump child. Golu polu...so was fed up of chubbying all the time..Aunties and aunties just ..
kichhi-kooed my cheeks like hell .... alley beta kitne badey ho gaye tumm...then wuff..pucched, a kiss...i couldnt speak Mom aunty's hug was smelling like pue.....imagine a baby in arms tighly held and is trying to remove its face from aunty's and still failed to...Today one of my colleague and I had an embarassing funny lil fight ... smelling each other's mouth :P after complaining mouth's smelling ooowa! then had a bite of cardomom..well with cardomom just remembered one more thing.Go watch outsourced for sure...:)

Smell is something that can give you pleasure. try this when you are so much tired, apply a pure essence or may be some nice smelling thing just below your neck, backside of your neck, it can energize you like revital ...well essence of smell reminds you, me and everybody a lot. Rememer when last time you you would have hugged your beloved ones, they carried a smell, which while taking a coffee cup at tired moment, reminds of them...LIKE I am stucked whenever someone puts Set wet Zatak....a very fond smell that gives me a mushy feeling and a few of Lomani too. I havent met many of my very very good friends ever, still I try their smell from something or the other. Sometimes looking a their faces. Do you too have a smell feeling...That reminds you of something some moment, some pals Oh God ! someimes when it rains it reminds of some tender moments...Me Deeksha Jyoti Anamika used to bully each other in rain...used to sit in room talking all vegetarian :p and Jyoti used to close her ears all the time :-) try this smell therapy

Smell is the essence of life and smell reminds me of somethings very often ..TO you too ??

No comments:

Post a Comment