Friday, August 21, 2009

Only When

I drove my way to dirty roads and slimy way of banaras.All of a sudden gave a jerk full break to my scooty. Oh God ! When did the scene thats infront of my eyes happened earlier with me ... so I was thinking when did this happen for the first time with me. So take a clap, clap it and action .....a flash back fiush fiush so ....

First time eh ! when did she first time spank you :P

First time I went to school - lolololz! I wasn't cryig on my first day at skoost :P and yes I do remember my teacher who was so happy. One single child not crying and I used to sit watching what horrible things would have happened that others are crying so much. Some had those bubbles out of their nose while crying bho bho !! lol And seeing them I also started to act and deeply show that I want to cry. But dedaah ! he understood am a born actor and burst into laughing. I am literally laughing and speaking to mom on phone as well, about this :P . Seeing him laughing I too started laughing.

First Time when I asked to enter the class - May I come in miss. I thought how can ask from the loo loo itself.Got dumb me.

First time I fell into pothole while going to school.I have the photos of it ! Funny Eh !

First time I had a pet at my home. First time I wore a pant- I remember how manly I was feeling that day.hehe !

First time I was btn te deh ! Only i understand it :o(.

First time i rode a bicycle- the bycycle fell in well.But i am proud nobody taught me to zoom a bycyc.It was I and my courage and enthu to learn. Was literally ear-snatched for driving so furiously. Dekha mera talent bachpan se ubhra hua tha :P.

First time I liked someone- was 8 years elder to me.

First time I saw two lil baby sis of Mine - Richa and sullu (I was four when Richa was born, she was fully red coloured and was crying when I saw for first time, I didnt have pity on her at all. Infact I asked whoz baby is crying. when everybody told she is your sister I groan and ran away from the hospital.yes !! you can ask my family for that.I was busy looking for mom :P)
and with Sullu- Oh God ! I got my First branded job with TIME institute.The day she was born.Milky Hwite baby. I have the pic as well.

First time I liked everone.First time I won the 100 mtr race.For shashtri house.

First time i was selected for BHU National Basketball team.Phew, that was too tough. Now I have kind of forgotten how to play BKTB.First day in BHU. Gosh ! All eyes were on me.I still can't forget that day.First time I won a competition in BHU.First time I failed in Organic Chemistry :o(. I wasn't home till 8. Sat on assi ghat wondering I could be some einstein ever to qualify this.This was a series that never ended.

First time I got a job worth Rs. 4000.First time I was offered Mirchi. I jumped hopped shouted and yelled in the cyer cafe :D.FIRST TIME I SAW MICAAAAAAA...the institute that I always dreamt of.

First time I was bucked-up for a dream I just dreamt one in a millenium hours I lived.Thanx Bhaiya. I love you for that. Now I am realizing how much it takes to fulfill one big dream.

First time I S T G P...............(will never forget that, memories still fresh !)

First time I was caught stealing money was painful.First time i had my own gang.

Well life offered me a hell lot of events....But yet to wait for...

  • First trip abroad
  • First Husband lolzzzz ...
  • First day at Graduate school(if God allowed)
  • First Sky-diving and river rafting
  • First visit to SIDDHIVINAYAK.
  • First Meeting with my chilhood buddy, (unaware of each other's childhood though.lolzz) called Siddharth. He is the only guy from my school days who had a funny dream about me, is in touch constantly. I havent met him for long time I dont remember him other than a dress apart from school dress lol. My friend, waiting to see you soon. School days ka dhamaal waapas laayengey
And I dont think I am left out with any other remembrance of very important First Events of my life. Oh Hell...i wish I could reverse back that time.

I got a lovely message from my friend

As a child, I wanted to grow fast. Only then, today I realized Incomplete homeworks and broken toys are much better than shattered dreams and broken heart

I too, want to just reverse that time :o( ......Badly Miss you !!










1 comment:

  1. hey VB ..!!!
    excellent yaar .. mast maza aaya padh k ..

    First Time it felt .. you have written something straight 4m your heart ... actually this time you choosed the topic very cleverly. :P
    Who wants a broken heart and a shattered dreams .. who does want their childhood days back .. so the idea of making ppl Nostalic has worked perfectly :)

    hey i think i got the last two alphabets of I S T G P ... bt what does other mean kudiye .. zara hume bhi tho bata :)

    and lastly i didnt like the title at all "Only When" .. cant figure out y u gave this .. First Time ... would hav been much bettr .. jus my opinion .. no ofence :P

    byeee
    tc

    ReplyDelete