Monday, September 7, 2009

Susu @ 49

Hi there,

Writing after long time Because I was pretty busy with lots of stuff. Meanwhile september came up with lots of baddies again.
  • Starting it, my bachcha my bunny died on 31 august, living me and his better half in sadness.
  • I unnecessarily broke my left leg also. And it pains very badly whenever I walk.
  • Event well planned well ideated did not draw sufficient execution.

But, these days am enjoying a lot ! guess why ! Coz i have been demotivated to such an extent that I dropped some very big plans but then again gained strength to fight that this not the end of the world! I have miles yet, to travel. I am not going to get demotivated or stopped by anything. I would also tell that from few days its been good to be at home. Somethings have settled wrt sister's admission and one part of mum's tension is over. Another, from 2 days, I have been meeting people who I've loved the most. My maternal aunt and uncle and their kiddos. Their girl is my bestest buddy. So, its been great fun to see them at home with a lot of chehel pehel. Although sis was detected with a kidney stone, she was rushed from Delhi to Varanasi, only to tell that reports do not confirm any such thing but but but these small issues brought us together after 3 long years. We burst out laughing at the dinning table when she said for sonography she was unable to make up the susu because she was not getting the susu built up on to blast the checking and the technician every ten minutes used to ask MADAM AAYA ?? lolzz....Cracked another fun was from bro ! who said isko susu karaane mein 49 rupees kharcha hua I said WTF was that, he said -- Arrey teen bottle bisleri pee gayi :P lolzz....in between technician used to continuosly question Madam Aaya ?? haha...She said hum parsaan ho gaye (pareshan in some bhojpuria term ) deidh baje se baithe baithe humko 4 30 pe susu aayi ! haha ! All technician were waiting waiting and then at 4 30 they said -- Madam lab band ho jaayega !! And then she finally decided she has build up some capacity of unbearale.
She told when first time she went for a sonography She didnt know the procedure of holding the susu :P...When she went to the technician..he said kholiye t shirt -- aapko toh aayi hi nahi hai ...haha ! she asked kya nahi aayi hai ??? He said susu !! :P ...then she all went long to hold the susu for 2 hours..... Meanwhile had a great party yesterday when Kirti and I, burst out the news that our hema is sneezing and coughing because of swine flu ! Had a blasting party yesterday. And also when i was there for sonography everybody was begging each other saying Bhaiya hummein jaane do nahi ab hum phool ke phatt jaayengey lolzzz!! One woman in burkha used open up her burkha and say Pehle hum jaayengey .... :P ...

But this susu event was really mind blowing --- Aapko bhi aaya hai ?? Madam-- kya -- Susu :P

No comments:

Post a Comment