Thursday, August 13, 2009

Independence saddens me...

Hey There,

Not later than yesterday, I was highly impressed by people and specially girls around me , writing such a wonderful blog, edit contents and add post process that goes on and on and on. So I thought Why not me ?? And anyways, that stands my favorite line, say- Try me instead of Why me to God.. Piety me !! :).So welcome you all to my blog in which you can literally abuse me :P but not offensively, lovingly. Heads this blog is the quote that will make you, ask me, a question again- Kyun Bhai qun nahi pasand tumko aajadi ... SO here I begin...

I love my mom,She stood all the way in my extreme failures to Pride of success. Quintessentially, she has been my father for five years, where I fell into wells of extreme sadness and failure to an Achievement like winning an essay writing Competition of "Times Of India Employees".There had been days when I didn't use to even pay attention to what she said. Just another typical youth defying what her mother says. So where did independence came. It came all the way when I entered a luxurious A.C beauty parlor to get ahem ahem ! thats a secret now ... I saw how nicely One of the five mothers, sitting there in parlor, was guiding the expertise of Hair-cutting, so that her daughter gets the best look on her face wtho twirling, twisting and coloring. Now another mother comes, she says beti ki engagement hai, need a fruit facial done only strawberry , coz my baby girl is allergic to other fruit chemicals :). I tried to recall when was the last day my mother took me out or vice-versa to guide my way to a good hair style or chose a top for me ? Gosh Wish i could get a bigger question mark symbol, I remember in class 9th.

The aspiration and ambitions in me took me so far and so easily and so early, but what I lost was a sheer magic and some moments of relation everybody shares in once life. I just love talking to one of my friends when he says I am with my mom on weekends.Sheh! lucky him..Sheh ! poor me....Alls my fault, I agree ! In order to become independent so fast and so soon I really was left Independent. Now that life has given me "a diamond to be afford for" happiness in profession, I became a respectable person from KUCH NAHI KAREGI Gadhi :P ... Now I miss those scoldings of my father, where he has zipped his mouth and is like cuckoo To YES to my every demand. Dad, I never wanted to this " INDEPENDENT " that no could suggest me anything. WHerein everybody started thinking She'z smart enough, She'z capable enough .. I am left with tooooooo Much of INDEPENDENCE...

Come on ! I am a human being after all, when I wish to laugh I need you , When i have to cry I need you, when i have to share every big and lil things i need you ...But all i get to hear is YOU ARE INDEPENDENT NOW..baby Act wise...Gosh please dont let this things wither away... This independence is of no use... when human becomes a machine. When achievements become bigger and more important than human. This INDEPENDENCE Is liked uptil an extent after that INDEPENDENCE sucks ... Coz too much of Independence leaves you opinionless. Then its just you you and you ... It's not done .... dependence sometimes is Important!! What Say !!

3 comments:

  1. Its a very enthusiatic effort from my dear friend, quite impressive too, giving a note to young generation that they should do their jobs in right direction, which should never reflect any bad impression to their surrounding.

    It is also an indirect way to provoke people to use their rights truely towards mankind and always to be happy.

    I wish her to succed in her goals and effort.

    Be happy and all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa...a great one to start off ....
    keep posting nd blogging ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kya yaar bohni bhi kiya tho itna senti maar ke ..!! :P

    anyway it was very touchy. Now i get, what you actually meant and why i got only 2.5 :(

    ReplyDelete