Saturday, August 15, 2009

I AM ENGAGED

Yes, I am engaged, engaged to whom ? Will tell you in sometime.But yesterday only dad returned from so called adventurous trip of Delhi. "Adventurous" at the age .... of I can't disclose, when he recently cut his budday cake...toh his budday candles costed more than cake. LOL. sorry for this stupid joke from Singhh Is kingg.
He began with a pityful story that was really bad.He began with an incident in PMI (NTPC's Brushing school :P for engineers)...An engineer who had come to teach a batch of Civil Engineers some AutoCAD software new version, had a big loss during the training. That guy's everything that he bought from first contract of his job, was stolen from his house. Loss came to close 2.5 lakh rupees. Which was his first purchase from his own salary.
Thats why, when one says

" Humara gamm , gamm hai baaki sab paani kam hai" is wrong ...XXX..

Humara gamm kam hai, baaki ke gamm mein bahut damm hai ...

I often see on my orkut some very common pics .. One hand punched and bleeding badly with roses on upper surface and blood ooze on other, one man punched with knife on his heart nd girl is running away, Some sad message of walking in rains and says, " so that noone can see me" :P I laugh, i really laugh at times. Because, haha ! Almost 3 or 4 years back I was in league of such people. Joining communities like

  • Why do I still love
  • I don't believe in love
  • I still cry for you

Crapster :P. Get up and get out. First let me explain you this.

It has become a complex grid of confusing puzzle each time you fall in a relation. Love has entirely lost it's definition. It has become a national timepass of falling in love one day and getting out of it another day. Very few people know and understand it.But no ! Nowadays love is sold on a "thela"

Paanch rupiya palate, paanch rupiya palate... din bhar ka chahiye masala maar ke, raat bhar ka chahiye Mirchi maarke, Phone par ka chahiye per second cost...Bike wala chahiye, petrol per km...Aapko kaun sa wala pyaar chahiye... :P contact .....0900900900900900900 lolz ..The dialled number does not EJHIKST...

So guys just follow a trick of "MOVE ON MAN" kal gali mein aishwarya aa jayegi, Lekin no...
I feel like laughing when kids do that ..

AGE : 21

Profession: Studing (check it:- they can't even write proper spelling of it :P)

But tagline:- Why did you leave me, when I loved you so much.

Sometimes I yucks :P ..Profile of people hurt in love consists of scratched faces, dead bodies and thanx to google images a LOTS..that these pics are available with a single click.Kuch samay ke saath sudhar jaate hain aur kuch samay ke saath uss picture ko frame kara lete hain.....

Thats why I say do not expect a human being to come in your life, do a mockery or some prestidigitation and make you happy, make fake promises and one day leave you like hell.Just marry your solitude. Just work in your solitude and start loving and kissing your solitude and say I am happy in my solitude and Friends, only then you will start loving yourself tooooooo much.Just stop expectations today or else you'll be killed by your own hands and that will not be suicidal attempt when your soul will still say - Why was I killed !!?? Couldn't I have been a happier person without him or her. I had been, yes !

So get a lesson from it. Kick out the saddness out of your life because sadness makes you look ugly. How, I realized this today.Because of my very very very cute brother who visited me today after very long time. Guess what, We laughed to our guts out today. We stood and laughed at every place in mall, such that every head was turning to us, and we went mad laughing laughing.And after he left also, I am smiling with his nonsense PJs and activites, due to which I guess CCD people would be astonished :P And then I realized, happiness is not only with a person who you love as a "Better halved" but also with people who are around you and believe me, there are people who need you and are proud of you too :)...

Just believe in yourself and you can win the world BUDDY :P LOVE YOU !

And yes ! I am engaged, engaged to my solitude where I am loving myself and dont want to come out of bed when I am with my SOLITUDE (Privacy) where I am gaining confidence in myself and dont need a life of - Why, why , why ??...












1 comment:

  1. Chaitanya: waat yaar
    itna fadu heading tha
    bhakkk
    btw tu apne blogs mein itna Gyaan kyun batte firti hai :-o
    me: nenenneneen
    Chaitanya: lolz
    read ur both scraps
    me: kyunki mere paas bahut gyaan hai Chaitanya: han wo tho dikhta hai
    status walla ...
    tho bas
    haaddd hai
    bt its ur blog
    jo likhnahai likh
    11:08 PM me: galat likha kuch
    Chaitanya: no
    galat nahi
    me: nahi likhna chahiye tha kya
    Chaitanya: nope
    bt iss dhang se nahi
    agar tu jiss cheez ko
    feel kar chuki hai
    tho kya ??
    let dose poor guys n gal
    also go thru dat :)

    ReplyDelete