Saturday, August 15, 2009

Whats your status....!!@@!!

Here I begin -

Is that true..............

I got french or not .........

desperately need everything...........

nothing's gonna change my love for you........

busy ............

downloading agyaat .....

Its a beautiful day ........

This kid is just awesome.....

Offlyn you can leave messages.....

Away ....


Now now now dont push your knees so much to think about, whats that ?

These are the status messages of some of my friends online. Now I've got a window to peep in soul of such people to know what does there status means. This means I merely making a guess ?? Oh no ! I will be hundred percent right. How , i shall tell you slowly.Beggining with




Is that true..............
this friend of mine would have realized something which he believed, was not to b believed

I got french or not .........
I thought is he concerned about a kiss or a beard..then he told, its about french language classes. I continued about eligibility criteria. He wondered how did I know that when its not a part of IIT :). I said I am Me .. :P

desperately need everything...........
this guy has a good job and good life still he wants more..All the best :P

nothing's gonna change my love for you........
puchhi my pucchi , recently got a farzi break-off from her boyfriend So its just a temporary message

busy ............
a red button doesn't quench him up with showing up , that he is busy :P he needs to write that

downloading agyaat .....
bechara wasting time Go watch RGV ki Aag instead

Its a beautiful day ........
Ya, it rained there in Georgia today, so shez put up the message, rujata jawar My new friend ....

This kid is just awesome.....
This status message follows up a URL of youtube video featuring Damon Weaver, a kid who has interviewed the Big Shots of US. This guy's status often depicts something which he has seen and wants the world to see it ;)

Offlyn you can leave messages.....
SUcks !! some people talk offlyn. In order to pretend they have too many followers but they are specially onlyn for me

Away ....
no need to come back ! come on Grow up It's a gmail new version, if u r really not touching the gchat, it will become orange automatically. If its still red, Bacchu you are involved in chatting or checking mails , still pretending to be AWAY LOL.....


NOW A STATUS MESSAGE THAT WINS MILLION HEARTS.... :P

HAPPIES THE ENDINGS http:\\mirchillynidhi.blogspot.com !! hahaha ..

Thats my status message to Thank God that I am really happy with what I am getting these days and may God keep showering his blessings on me .....Hey guys keep updating ur status And I will keep on pulling my legs in you mind's window Like ....toing ??@@ ! Imagine my hairs all up and my eyes curling outwards :P.....



No comments:

Post a Comment