Monday, September 7, 2009

My First Fiction 55 --


Thanx to Priyesh for reviving and inspiring about this great thing...... Fiction 55

Herez my first Fiction 55... all those who want to know what is Fiction 55 please check wikipedia....

The swashbuckle Intro to......


I wrote Sapna’s tears, Rajeev’s letter,

Someone’s death, broken to peel,

I have been Raju’s new gift, lifelong token in Siddharth’s Box,

I have written the Preamble, I have been a juda-pin, Thought of words, Word of World and by the way I am a Pen. Sorry I forgot my introduction, that’s the end ....

.

Howzatt ?

1 comment:

  1. Well ideated piece of work. D author has shown her ingenuity (though puzzle type feeling present). Still, its witty!

    P.S. Thnx 4 acknowledgment...but i m greedy...Words won't do d job.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete